Responsibility In Faith
Knowing and doing what is expected of me
To practice Responsibility I will:
- do my work to be best of my ability
- keep my commitments
- clarify expectations
- not make excuses
- correct my mistakes
Responsibility to Faith
-Jill W Tomey
What Responsibilities do you have to your Faith? What does it mean to belong to that ‘club’? If you were a Steelers fan, everyone would know that by your often-worn Jersey or talk of the team. How do people know you profess a certain faith? Do you have a responsibility to be public about this? Do you have a responsibility to let it into every aspect of your life? This month, we have a family activity aimed at children to create a Responsebili-Tree for their Faith. Perhaps, as adults, we should take time and do this activity, also.
What is on your Responsibili-Tree?
Archived Faith Resources
- Family Faith Builder on Responsibility
- Faith Builder Bulletin on Responsibility
- Character Growth Self-Evaluation Form
Children and Family Resources
- The Unprofitable Servant (1)
- A Responsible Steward (2)
- A Responsible Witness (3)
- Left My First Love (4)
- What Does It Mean To Be Responsible?
- Was I Responsible Yesterday?
- Rewards of Being Responsible
- Self-Evaluation of Responsibility
- The Second Mile Principle
- What Example Do My Followers See?
- Walking in Harmony with Christians
- Did I Walk With God Yesterday?
- What Are We Responsible For?
- What Will Your Account Look Like?