Responsibility In Faith
Knowing and doing what is expected of me
Responsibility to Faith
What Responsibilities do you have to your Faith? What does it mean to belong to that ‘club’? If you were a Steelers fan, everyone would know that by your often-worn Jersey or talk of the team. How do people know you profess a certain faith? Do you have a responsibility to be public about this? Do you have a responsibility to let it into every aspect of your life? This month, we have a family activity aimed at children to create a Responsebili-Tree for their Faith. Perhaps, as adults, we should take time and do this activity, also.
What is on your Responsibili-Tree?
The Links below will take you to Resources you can use in a Christian Faith Based setting
to encourage the Character Quality of Responsibility.
Our other Pillars have resources that can be adapted for use in a Christian setting.
No Matter How You Say It
Power Up with Character
Adult Business Books
Archived Faith Resources
- Family Faith Builder on Responsibility
- Faith Builder Bulletin on Responsibility
- Character Growth Self-Evaluation Form
Children and Family Resources
- The Unprofitable Servant (1)
- A Responsible Steward (2)
- A Responsible Witness (3)
- Left My First Love (4)
- What Does It Mean To Be Responsible?
- Was I Responsible Yesterday?
- Rewards of Being Responsible
- Self-Evaluation of Responsibility
- The Second Mile Principle
- What Example Do My Followers See?
- Walking in Harmony with Christians
- Did I Walk With God Yesterday?
- What Are We Responsible For?
- What Will Your Account Look Like?