Rocks are everywhere, and you can use them to do some good. Go outside and find a rock, get permission before taking any rocks in public places, then find some markers and write phrases about Kindness on the rock. If you want it to be more vibrant, use waterproof paints! You can use phrases like “Be Kind!”, “Kindness matters!!” or “Scatter Kindness!” After that, place the rock in a park or your front yard!
To process this activity, ask these or similar questions:
- What phrase did you write on your rock?
- How would it improve your day if you saw that kindness rock?
- How could you encourage your friends to be kind?
- How do you think this activity could inspire other people to be kind?
- Would you do this activity again?