- Trustworthiness by consistently being truthful and gaining trust.
- Positivity by releasing false fears to maintain a good attitude.
- Humility by honestly looking at how others have helped me.
- Respect by honoring others with my honesty.
- Justice by recognizing my bias and acting to correct it.
Honesty is strengthened by:
- Courage by overcoming fear when being honest is tough.
- Discipline by choosing behaviors that avoid the need to be dishonest.
- Responsibility by knowing that honesty is expected of me.
- Diligence by helping me focus and give an honest effort.
- Humility by letting go of ego I no longer need to lie or exaggerate to make me look good.