- Compassion so you can act on how you want to help someone.
- Initiative so that you make decisions and act.
- Discipline so you make proper decisions regarding behavior.
- Responsibility so that you know what is expected and do it.
Decisiveness is strengthened by:
- Flexibility as it gives you more options from which to choose.
- Positivity so you can keep a good attitude if you must choose something you do not want to do but know that you should do.
- Patience so that you take the time necessary to work through a difficult decision.
- Wisdom so that you can make practical applications of your experiences when deciding.
- Cautiousness so that you take the time to make the correct decision.