- Attentiveness by understanding that the giving of your attentiveness is a gift.
- Justice by recognizing the needs of those who have been treated unfairly and freely giving to fight the injustice.
Generosity is strengthened by:
- Compassion by giving to help others.
- Gratefulness by helping one to realize their blessings and that they have enough to share.
- Sincerity by keeping motives for giving transparent and without strings attached.
- Respect by helping to be sensitive to the feelings of those you are giving to.
- Initiative by recognizing the need and taking steps to give to meet it.
- Creativity by finding new ways to manage resources for giving.
Generosity is a lot like:
Thanks for starting this insightful discussion!! It’s always good to get a renewed focus on an activity of our individual choices!!