Punctuality In Faith
Showing respect for others by doing the right thing at the right time
“Our Precious Moments”
For the person of Faith, punctuality goes beyond just showing up on time. We are accountable to God for how we use our time. It requires a respect for time in that we spend our precious moments on those things that God has deemed important. It means putting Godly things ahead of worldly things. It is giving our first fruits: the first minutes of our day, the first dollars of our paycheck, and the first day of the week to Him. We all have been given a precious gift of time. None of us know how much time we have left so it is important that we use it wisely.
How will your punctuality show respect for God and others?
The Links below will take you to Resources you can use in a Christian Faith Based setting
to encourage the Character Quality of Punctuality.
Our other Pillars have resources that can be adapted for use in a Christian setting.
No Matter How You Say It
Power Up with Character
Adult Business Books
Archived Bulletins on Punctuality:
Children and Family Resources
- What Does It Mean To Have Punctuality?
- Mr./Mrs.Bob/Trisha Hicks, Missionaries Benefits of Practicing Punctuality
- Schedules Encourage Punctuality
- Benefits of A Schedule
- Timing, Rhythm and Efficiency
- God’s Timing Is Everything
- Punctuality Checkup
- Your Punctuality In Review
- Benefits To Practicing Monthly Character Qualities
- Benefits To Others (Abbreviated)
- Benefits To The Christian (Abbreviated)
- Benefits To God (Expanded)
- Benefits To Others (Expanded)
- Benefits To The Christian – I (Expanded)
- Benefits To The Christian – II (Expanded)