Dependability In Faith
Fulfilling commitments even in the face of difficulty
“God is Always Dependable”
Most lessons on dependability begin with teaching individuals to be dependable. As people of faith, we not only need to be dependable to others, we also need to recognize our dependence on God because God is always dependable. We may think of ourselves as independent but in reality, we need God. We are dependent on him for life. He provides love, guidance, forgiveness, and strength. Recognizing our dependence on God is the beginning of our relationship with Him. We needn’t wait until we run out of our resources before we place our challenges in his hands. He wants to be a part of everything we do. By recognizing our dependence on God, we can stay centered on keeping our faith a part of everything we do.
This month, practice dependability by giving God your worries and accepting His Peace.
The Links below will take you to Resources you can use in a Christian Faith Based setting
to encourage the Character Quality of Dependability.
Our other Pillars have resources that can be adapted for use in a Christian setting.
No Matter How You Say It
Power Up with Character
Adult Business Books
Archived Bulletins on Dependability:
- Johnathan, David’s Dependable Friend
- Charles Spurgeon- Faithful in Small Things
- The Dependable Church Bus Driver
- Colson at San Quentin
- Isaac Our Willing Helper
- Thomas Watson -(Short Version)
- Thomas Watson – (Long Version)
- Lionel Richie
- “Semper Fi” in Beirut
Children and Family Resources
- Five I Wills
- Am I Demonstrating Dependability?
- The Rewards Of Dependability
- Do I Have a Good Name and Testimony?
- A Good Name Is Better Than Riches
- The Enemies Of Dependability
- Am I Double Minded?
- Benefits To Practicing Mo. Char. Qualities
- Benefits To God (Abbreviated)
- Benefits To Others (Abbreviated)
- Benefits To The Christian (Abbreviated)
- Benefits To God (Expanded)
- Benefits To Others (Expanded)
- Benefits To The Christian – I (Expanded)
- Benefits To The Christian – II (Expanded)