Welcome to the first-ever VIRTUAL Heroes of Character Celebration and the Character Council’s 20th Anniversary!
Monday, November 16, 2020: Virtual Event Dashboard Opens
Wednesday, November 18, 2020: LIVE Presentation at 7 pm
This is the first time we’re putting on a virtual event, so we hope that you’ll bear with us as we forge into this new world! The event will be spread between two places: this Virtual Event Dashboard on our website, and in our Facebook Group which is linked above. On Monday, the action starts here with guests being able to start earning points – just by logging into the website! There are a ton of ways to earn points, and we might post hints in the Facebook Group, so be sure to join that right away (hint, hint). The Facebook Group with host our Silent Auction, which runs Monday-Wednesday, and our LIVE Presentation on Wednesday. This Virtual Event Dashboard boasts tons of information about the event, including the nomination statements for each of our Heroes and Student Heroes of Character.
Part of our LIVE Presentation on Wednesday will be a new segment for this celebration – the Heroes Q&A Panel. Guests can submit questions for all of our Heroes and Student Heroes of Character (including Michael P. Daly and Anthony Muñoz). Tune in to hear if your question gets answered on Wednesday at 7 pm!
After the LIVE Presentation, the Silent Auction will be open un til 10 PM EST, and guests will have until 12PM EST to earn points on the Virtual Event Dashboard. The person with the most points at the end of Wednesday, November 18, 2020 will win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
SO, what can I do NOW?
- Join the Facebook Group and bid on Silent Auction items
- Check out the Heroes of Character Nominations
- Submit a question for any of our Heroes of Character
- Explore our Sponsors and Charity Partner and find out more about them
- Sign the Character Pledge
- Check out the Character Quality of the Month, Wisdom
- Sign up for our newsletters to get the Character Quality of the Month resources emailed to you monthly in our Pillars of Business, Community, School, and Faith
Who knows? Maybe you’ll be the next Points Leader…