Sincerity can strengthen:
- Justice by being transparent about your motives concerning issues of justice.
- Trustworthiness because being transparent invites trust.
- Loyalty by being committed to others for transparent reasons.
- Forgiveness by apologizing with a sincere heart and desire to change.
Simplicity is strengthened by using:
- Alertness by noticing things based on transparent, objective motives, so you can avoid being motivated by hidden agendas.
- Determination when it is difficult to do what is right.
- Compassion by doing what is right to help others with transparent motives.
Sincerity is a lot like