Confidence is a lot like:
- Resilience: Believing in yourself can enhance your resilience or ability to bounce back from any challenges or adversities you face in life.
- Courage because their belief in themselves and their abilities helps them not to be afraid to take risks.
- Honesty as Confident people are more likely to be honest with themselves and others.
- Flexibility as confident individuals are open to new experiences and changes.
- Empathy as Confident individuals are secure enough to focus on others, listen actively, and understand different perspectives.
- Initiative as Confident individuals are not afraid to take the lead and make things happen.
- Enthusiasm as confident individuals are often charismatic, which can help them connect with others and influence situations positively.
- Focus by reducing self-doubt and distractions so individuals can direct their energy toward their tasks.
Confidence is strengthened by:
- Acceptance by accepting themselves for who they are, flaws and all.
- Positivity by focusing on their strengths and accomplishments, and not dwelling on their mistakes.
- Resilience as they don’t failures define them, and they use them as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Empathy because they are able to see things from other people’s perspectives.
- Determination by keeping one focused on goals to overcome obstacles
- Wisdom by being open to learning new skills that increase performance.