- Availability by being more willing to change your schedule for someone to who you are committed.
- Cooperation by being more willing to work with someone to who you are committed.
- Compassion by being more willing to help others who are hurting if you are committed to them.
- Courage by being compelled to be fearless for the sake of another.
- Alertness, so you know where to focus your commitment.
- Forgiveness because you are more likely to forgive those who have your loyalty.
Loyalty is strengthened by:
- Dependability by demonstrating a commitment to others even in the face of difficulty.
- Enthusiasm by being excited about your commitments to others.
- Wisdom by knowing to whom to be loyal.
- Courage by overcoming fear about being committed to the right things.
- Justice so that you are committed to things that are pure, right, and true.