Humility is a lot like
Down to Earth
Humility can strengthen:
- Determination when I need to ask for help with a problem.
- Cooperation when I think of others first.
- Honesty by letting go of my ego I no longer need to lie or exaggerate to make myself look good.
- Resilience by recognizing the people and factors that have shaped my life.
- Thoroughness by realizing we are not above doing menial tasks that make our job more complete.
- Gratefulness by recognizing the people that have helped me.
- Patience by removing the focus from my own needs and seeing the bigger picture.
Humility is strengthened by using: