- Compassion to be available to help those who are hurting.
- Responsibility to be available to do what is expected of me.
- Cooperation to be available to work together with others.
- Generosity to be available to give to others.
Availability is strengthened by:
- Justice to take personal responsibility to uphold what is pure, right, and true.
- Courage to overcome fear and do the right thing.
- Loyalty by being committed to others.
- Flexibility to adjust my schedule to available for others.
- Enthusiasm by being excited about helping others.
- Alertness so I am aware of when others are in need.
- Decisiveness and Initiative to decide to take action quickly when others are in need.