- Availability by giving a deeper reason for taking responsibility
- Loyalty so that you are committed to things that are pure, right and true.
- Compassion by using the concepts of pure, right and true to help others.
- Initiative by doing what needs to be done to be just.
Justice is strengthened by:
- Cooperation by treating others as teammates.
- Honesty by recognizing my bias in a response and acting to correct it.
- Cautiousness by taking time to ensure that a just decision is made.
- Determination and Courage because being just is not always easy.
- Sincerity by being transparent about your motives concerning issues of justice.
Justice is a lot like